Your child’s safety has always been a priority to us at SportsSignup and as threats to their safety seem to increase daily, we continually expand our efforts to make sure your kids are safe in youth sports.
Our coach and volunteer background check service, KidSafePlus®, has been completely redesigned to make it work more diligently towards child safety and easier for sports administrators to use. These improvements simplify the risk management process:
• Easier Case Management. With the new “Wizard” interface, we take all the guess work out of managing your coach and volunteer background checks.
• One fully Integrated Background Check System. All of the KidSafePlus information will reside in one registration system.
• Email notification is sent to the KidSafePlus administrator when a case is opened.
• Administrators are proactively alerted on the Home page of open cases.
• KidSafePlus status is automatically displayed on rosters, making it easy to know who has completed and cleared their background check and more importantly, who has not!
• KidSafePlus status is shown within each account- increasing awareness of all helper coach and volunteer background check status.
• Custom Reporting Options.
• As always, we continue to help organizations with FCRA Compliance.
• When a case is opened we provide easy ways to communicate with registrants and inform them of document actions taken on a case. This includes letter and email templates for simple communication.
• We offer tools that can be used to disqualify someone based on their coach and volunteer background check.
These changes will make it very clear to sports administrators who or who has not completed a coach or volunteer background check. They will also save time and provide a better understanding of the coach and volunteer background check process.