Customize the Logo and Color of your Registration Pages
You can now make your SportsSignup registration pages look more personalized and reinforce your organization’s branding. We have added some tools that allow you to customize the header of all registration pages.
Under Manage Account | Manage Organization | Customize Appearance, you can:
- Upload an image (e.g. your organization’s logo) to display at the top of the page.
- Set the background color to your organization’s color, whether you upload an image or not.
Here are two an examples (click on the image for a larger view):
Registration Detail Report
You have several new controls to get more out of your Registration Detail reports:
- You can now view UNASSIGNED HELPERS. When adults register to help a team (Coach, Manage, etc), but haven’t been assigned to a team, they are considered Unassigned. You can now view these Unassigned Helpers by clicking on the checkbox when viewing/creating a Registration Detail report.
- Note that you can also view UnRegistered people (players/coaches/etc that have been unregistered), as well as registrations that are not completed (In Shopping Cart).
- You can now filter down to just viewing a team by choosing a team from the Team dropdown.