Back to careers
Come join the Sports Illustrated Play Team and help us fulfill our mission of connecting the world of youth sports! We are a digital company, with employees all over the world who are building platforms and products that power youth sports. We work in a dynamic atmosphere, with driven people, who serve a rapidly growing customer base.
If the above is appealing and you are passionate about our mission, then this is place for you! We are looking for talented, motivated and determined individuals to join our sales development team. This position is responsible for outbound prospecting to generate leads for our sales pipeline. Your goal is to maximize lead sources to identify new potential customers, engage them efficiently, and develop the opportunity for the sales team.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Making outbound sales calls against an assigned territory
- Leveraging email to engage target prospects
- Interacting with target prospects and providing high level value proposition
- Generating qualified leads and setting sales appointments
- Managing and updating prospecting status via CRM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 0-3 years’ experience, college grads encouraged to apply
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic – committed to building a career in the high paying field of sales
- High energy mentality with desire to make ≥ 50 calls per day
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives with short deadlines
- Thrive in merit based environment
- Proficient in online software applications or ability to learn them quickly
- Personal Laptop computer is required
In Return for Generating Strong Results, You'll Receive:
- Hourly Pay
- Monthly commission for closed sales
- Opportunity for advancement
- Chance to work in an energetic, work hard-play hard environment
Please email your resume to Jen Foreman (email@example.com).